Code, projects, etc.
A lot of my stuff can be found on my github account. Some highlights and other projects follow.
- can_has_state – ActiveModel-compliant state-machine. Super small codebase while still offering features like multiple state machines on a single Rails model.
- can_has_validations – A handful of additional ActiveModel validations that Rails doesn’t include.
- error_merger – Enables combining error messages on ActiveModel-compliant models. Useful when working with multiple models inside a single Rails controller action.
- geoip-c – Ruby gem for Maxmind’s GeoIP databases. This fork adds support for IPv6-Country and Region databases.
- limited_sessions – Rack middleware to enable server-side session expiry. Includes an optional ActiveRecord extension to delete stale session records.
- maxmind-rb – Ruby gem for Maxmind’s minFraud database. This fork cleans up the API and fixes some bugs.
- .midnam for Triton Extreme (download) – A Mac OS X (10.2+) midnam file (patch list) and images for Triton Extreme.